- FOOD-Make a pizza with lots of toppings, decorate cookies, make a cake, make smores over the stove.
- CRAFTS- Have kids create something creative with a wire hanger
- PICS- Find old photos to create a scrapbook (don't forget to have the kids come up with funny sayings for the photo captions
- GOOGLE- how to learn something new like oragami or the cat's cradle or juggling
- JEWELRY - Paint pasta shells and make jewelry
- FASHION - Have a family fashion show
- ACTING - Have the kids act out their favorite movie
- GAMES - Play charades!!!!!
- Let me know if you have any other ideas and how it goes!
See you soon!
Guidelines For Parent Child Relationships
The Parent As Teacher/Coach
The First Time Club
If you are having trouble getting your child to do something when you ask, have him become a member of “The First Time Club.”